Transcript Request

Who to Contact (與誰聯繫)

After moving on from Primacy (to other high schools and colleges), students will need to have Primacy provide official transcripts to all future schools in order to receive credit for the work completed here. Please download and fill out our Official Transcript Request form and submit it to enrollment services using the form below.

Please allow up to 7 working days for the request to be processed. (The first five requests are free of charge.)